My job is a house cleaner, chef, riot officer, negotiator, doctor, counselor, occasionally a psychiatrist, and an expert finder. This week I had two occasions of 5 minute intervals of free time. A rare occurrence indeed. A true opportunity to look deep inside the think tank and produce a few compelling thoughts. Here it is people…a peak inside my brain:
- What if pets were really aliens. Lets say they were banished to Earth from their planet because they were the laziest aliens ever in the universe. We humans are naïve enough to wait on them hand and foot. Every time I look at my cat and dog they are sleeping. Occasionally, I give then a nudge and lip the word ‘asshole’ while they are sleeping. Am I jealous? Maybe.
- Will I drive like an old person when I am old? How do I prevent myself from smelling like an old person? And is there a way to prevent myself from being confused about everything? I really do love old people…. maybe I have a deep rooted fear of becoming old. You think?
- While in Knight’s classroom for a Christmas party I could not help but wonder how this teacher does this everyday? I was in the classroom for 30 minutes and was hoping the fire alarm would go off so we had to evacuate and I could get away. Maybe there is something wrong with me….
- Why is the moon out while the sun is out?
- Like the whole which came first the chicken or the egg concept…. Do you think entertainers we completely screwed up before they were ever famous? Or do you think fame screwed them up?
And…. my 5 minutes are up….. back to inventorying the house for the next time someone needs help finding their stuff.